Saturday, April 25, 2009

Demotivation

Now it's 1:12am and can't seem to sleep all because I'm preoccupied about all my incomplete work assignments. The blog is entitled "20 Day Work Month" do we actually work only 20 days per month, shouldn't we add all the stress time after hours and get paid for it. Oh.. and don't forget the weekends that I'm forced to work and have to hear boss man tell me it's not a job consider it an adventure. Well boss Man didn't you realise I'm not the adventurous type from the bogus Psychometric test that you gave to me.

And from all your studies ... wait.... I forgot you made a lot more sense before you started that post graduate programme..well let me simplify my problem I hate adventures and would work a bit more efficient if only I can actually only work that 20 day per month as I signed up for and how the hell do you expect to finish all my assignments when you assign projects giving research time but no "blasted" time to prepare the final report before giving another assignment.

Boss you know what else making me a non-performer by your standards?It is your inability to, find a suitable person to delegate your power of authority. How could you choose the most unstable person in the office to distribute work projects.. I'm beginning to wonder if your thesis is on "how to create an unstable workforce" Boss you're doing a great job with your experiment cause I'm about to blow.

How can I save my sanity? Let me think.....OK great a visit to the "quack" and I'll suddenly have some communicable disease, I'll see you in seven days....

In which I shall take back control of my life and be my own motivator, for I need to go bact to that place and time that I enjoyed my work and that in it self would be inspiration to go on .

2 comments:

  1. LOL.

    This is deep, deep stuff!

    I hope your boss hears you and works on motivating his employees better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His head is so high in the clouds . I doubt it very much

    ReplyDelete